I quit smoking 2 weeks ago today,what can I do to reward myself w/o spending money? -

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago today,what can I do to reward myself w/o spending money? -


The reason I dont want to spend money on it is b/c I dont want to feel selfish about it b/c its nobody`s fault but my own that I started smoking to begin with.Any suggestions?
Give yourself a pedicure, do your nails ...




I honestly think you should splurge on something
that is an accomplishment!
Print a nice diploma
Wow, you have a guilt complex. If I ever quit for two weeks I won-t have a big problem buying something. But accountability is weak in the world these days so I commend you for it.

Do something you like to do whether it costs money or not. Or something that you like to do that doesn-t cost money. You can go anywhere now because you don-t smoke, so go somewhere you wouldn-t have gone before because you had to smoke, like the movies.

And get this question off as soon as possible because it-s going to draw about a zillion -have a cigarette- responses.
Smoke a victory square.
I quit smoking 2 weeks ago today,what can I do to reward myself w/o spending money? -