What are some methods to quit smoking? -

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What are some methods to quit smoking? -


all personal answers are welcome, especially if successful.thanx
I wasn-t serious about it for a long time, and would use any excuse to smoke.. to quit I had to DECIDE once and for all, that it enough was enough: I was wasting money I couldn-t afford and risking my life, before I made any progress. Once I decided that I would not be a slave to it anymore, I quit cold turkey. I would say the following thing to myself: TODAY I will not smoke. I have been 100% successful and three years later, I am still not smoking.
Your own mind is stronger than any other method for stopping.
No patches, no gum, no gimmicks, don-t let anyone sucker you. You have to decide that you dont want to do it anymore and then you-ll quit. I smoked for eight years, and then bam! Iquit.
What are some methods to quit smoking? -