Did you gain weight after you quit smoking and how much? -

Friday, May 20, 2011

Did you gain weight after you quit smoking and how much? -


my doctor said I would be better off gaining 20pounds than if I continue smoking... so I-m just curious do you really think I will gain 20 pounds? and if you did gain weight initially were you able to lose it after a while? was it worth it to you????
I quit 62 days ago, and gained 25 pounds...it-s hard. What-s worse is it-s summer break and i am a very private person. i don-t like anyone watching me exercise. my stepkids have been like my shadow ALL summer (hoping to catch me cheat and smoke?) I can-t even go to the bathroom without someone standing outside the bathroom door to ask Where is the butter? How about bread? Is there anything to eat? Can i get a towel out of there, I need you to take me to the mall, blah blah blah....so when they go back to school in 2 weeks, I will try to work this off. Think i-ve gained all i-m going to though. Something i wish i would have done: found something non caloric to put in my mouth like straw, toothpick...instead i was popping 3-4 packs of breathmints a day, and drinking coke and tea and snacking more.
Id rather have the 25 pounds on me than the cigs though
Did you gain weight after you quit smoking and how much? -