Quit smoking? -

Monday, May 16, 2011

Quit smoking? -


how do i quit smoking. my health is falling rapidly but i cant seem to quit smoking. is there any way????
Go to this website.
http://www.iwanttoquitsmoking.com.sg/swf…

A 10-day coma worked for me. I wouldn-t advise waiting until that happens to you. Entubation is damn uncomfortable.
It-s all a matter of willpower. Unless you truly want to quit then you won-t quit. I need to as well but I enjoy it so much I don-t truly want to.
Stop smoking immediately !
Dont give excuses why you should light up another cig !
Tried several things, nothing worked for me. I understand its a matter of our mind rather than finding a way to quit, i tried several things but i sincierly didnot had the intention, so its your mind game. Good luck, let me know when you suceed.
Quitting smoking is not that difficult if you yourself really wanted it. But don-t quit it immediately, make it slowly. Try to put some menthol candies in your pocket, every time you want to smoke eat candies.
Don-t quit. Cigarettes are your friends...
slowly i sure it work
its all mental. and a complet life style change. you cant do it unless you want to. u need a good suport system. you have to work out to get the toxic stuff out of your system and get a new routen for your every day life.
You can join a support group for it, or try nicotine patches.
My cousin did this: every time he felt the need to smoke, he bit a piece of lemon. It sounds really weird, but he-s a sissy and can-t handle sour stuff. It worked for him.
My sister chewed a piece of gum (not nicotine gum) everytime she felt like smoking.

Use willpower. You can do it!!
Hypnosis. Handcuffs. Give me your wallet. If you can-t buy them, borrow them you can-t smoke them.
Nicoderm patches worked for me, nothing else realy. The patches did a good job of getting rid of all craving. Two weeks, I dropped the patches and was smoke free
Cold turkey. It-s about as fun as kicking a heroin habit, but cold turkey quitters are more likely to never smoke again than the ones that use gums or patches or hypnosis.
get a new hobby like chewing gum, it tastes better and its cheaper.
you should really want to quit so you-ll be determined to finally quit. be firm and stand by your decision to quit. goodluck!
Quit slowly
U need to be determined my fren, I was a heavy smoker, now i hated smoking..
Frens have tried hynotherapy to quite smoking.
Bowse thru webpage that show illnesses and diseases caused by smoking.. may turn u away from smoking
That is what I am trying to do right now. I am taking wellbutrin, a prescription from doctor. It does help, I have been on it for a week and I have cut my smoking in half or less. It is an antidepressant pill that has helped stop people from smoking. My mom quit in one week on it and she had smoked for 45 years and my son in law quit in two weeks.

http://opioids.com/opiates.html

Alot of people don-t like him, but I read -Awaken the Giant Within- by Anthony Robbins. He has a good chapter on Neural Linguistic Programming which describes a powerful way to break any habit. The book is cheap, just don-t buy any of his expensive tapes! I also used the patch which took away most of the cravings.
Quit smoking? -