I quit smoking pot about 3 weeks ago, I might be getting a job soon and have to do a pee test...? -

Friday, May 20, 2011

I quit smoking pot about 3 weeks ago, I might be getting a job soon and have to do a pee test...? -


What can I take to clear the rest of it out of my system? Befor I quit, I smoked every other day, so I don-t know how much would be left in my system. I really want this job, and I quit weed for good! Help!

Drink water and cranberry juice, a lot! Eat fruits and vegetables. Don-t exercise too much because THC is stored in fat....so when you burn the fat, you release THC into the blood stream. You might want to buy a home drug test to see what the results are before your employer-s drug test is done. THC usually takes at least 4 weeks before it is completely out of your system, for you, though, it might not take that long, since you only smoked every other day. Hope for the best!
drink a ton of water. you-re probably okay now, but if you-re not sure, drink water everyday for like a week and you-ll be fine.


if you-re really nervous, go to a head shop and get some detox stuff. they have pills that will totally flush your system in like 7 days.
I quit smoking pot about 3 weeks ago, I might be getting a job soon and have to do a pee test...? -