How do I get my mom to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

How do I get my mom to quit smoking? -


I-m 14 and my mom smokes cigarettes. She quit for a while got back into it again, heavy. What are some things or little facts I could tell her to make her realize she needs to quit? I-m worried about her health, I don-t want to lose her.
Does she hide her ashtray and whatnot or?
If you know where it is, I think maybe it would be a good and thoughtful idea to write her a little note with how you feel about her smoking and set it where she will see it like on the ashtray. Maybe write something along the lines of you care about her and do not like to see her do things like that to herself. It would be nice to tell her you will help her and give her support to quit. :)
If possible take her to a hospital and show her all the dying people and people with holes in their throats.

Explain that you dont want to be motherless, or have any health damages to yourself.
You can-t force her to quit but you can show her the consequences of smoking by showing pictures of the lungs,taking her to visit a doctor so he can inform her, ect.
my friend got her mom to stop she would find her ciggarettes hide them or throw them away and replace them with a pack of niccorette i know its kind of pushy but it was for her own good
find out where shes stacks them all and trash them!
im 13 and i have the same problem...
How do I get my mom to quit smoking? -