What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
This was the best way for me and I was smoking almost two packs a day when I quit. I-d smoked for about 8 years. I-d smoked off and on as a teenager.

I wrote a list of reasons why I wanted to quit. I read it everyday. Then I bought the generic nicotine gum and followed the directions exactly. In about three months I had quit needing the gum completely. It-s been 4 years now without a single drag or cigarette.

Also when I quit I was working at a place where almost all my coworkers smoked and we could even smoke while on the job which made it even tougher. I couldn-t have quit without the nicotine gum.
I think the best way is to actually tough it out, my method was going cold turkey, and whenever I craved, I go out and run around for a while, sweat it off a bit, it-s probably going to be hard for the first few weeks, but this is a guarantee if you-re off it, you-re completely off.

in generaly, the best way is to have self-control, anything can be overcome mentally.
Most people say the only way to do it is cold turkey, it might be really hard at first but eventually you will get through it and your health will thank you. I also know a few people who have had success with Chantix prescription medication, but it may have side effects.
The best way, I believe is to follow the advice of Nancy Reagan. Just say no. Don-t buy any, don-t ask for any. Picture yourself as a non-smoker. Take a deep breath. Tastes fresh, doesn-t it?
PACIFER
Call 1-800-Quit-Now. They have a free program and advisers.
What is the best way to quit smoking? -