Anyone else failed in ALLEN CARRs the EASY WAY to Quit Smoking? -

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Anyone else failed in ALLEN CARRs the EASY WAY to Quit Smoking? -


I read his book with such determination only to fail. I really want to quit but the book just didn-t work. Anyone else?
My friend ( who quit for 6 months and gave me the book) has gone back to smoking. She is now reading the book again and setting a new quit date. Every time we quit we can learn from the experience. We learned how to smoke and become addicted to nicotine, so, we can learn how to not smoke and become addicted to a healthy life style.

I am now 2 weeks into my quit after reading the book and using nicotine replacement patches. It is easier this time, but still hard at times. Great help at site www.quitnet.com if you decide to quit again. Good luck.
Anyone else failed in ALLEN CARRs the EASY WAY to Quit Smoking? -