If I quit smoking will my sexual performance improve? -

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

If I quit smoking will my sexual performance improve? -


It could. Nicotine constricts blood vessels and therefore blood flow to extremities and skin ( along with a lot of major organs ) so it could absolutely have a positive effect on your sex like if you were to quit now
Yes...that is all that needs to be said. If anything, do it for yourself man....kick the habbit and your whole life well get better.
You wont end in a coughing fit...
I heard that too. So I quit. It didn-t help one bit. But now I don-t smoke.
Yeap you will have better sex .... it-s the same if u eat healthy and exercise regularly u will have better sex .... its the endorphines i love them !!
Ummm... I don-t think that! Smoke consequence comes during the old age with ED mainly! Performance gets others causes (some genetic even) and becomes affected by smokes only in a minimal part.
Yes. and you will have much stronger orgasms and more of them.
Yes, but you want to make sure you don-t die from smoking, that would be my priority. lol
yes there is a posibility since now you would not be puting toxins in your body
Yes.
If I quit smoking will my sexual performance improve? -