Am on quit-smoking way, after 48 hours I had half ciggarate.Would it affect my quit-smoking resolve? -

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Am on quit-smoking way, after 48 hours I had half ciggarate.Would it affect my quit-smoking resolve? -


It will make it easier for you light up that next smoke, if you can tell your self,-I-ll just smoke another Half-

After a while you-ll be back where you started.

Go through another pack and don-t even think about, stopping smoking, unless you want to stop completely.

Smoking is psychologically addicting: meaning-your mind will miss smoking more than you will, which is why you cant just put it down.

Your mind will give you apparently logical ways to get out of remove the source of all that nicotine.

Stopping is easier than you think, just stop listening to those silly things you tell yourself.

Do something that you enjoy to distract yourself.

Chew on a pen or pencil.

I had a bag of straws in my kitchen cabinet that I would practice pretending was a cigarette.

It worked because the mind doesn-t care if its real or not and you gradually lose the need to pat you pockets for that pack of cigarettes.

When you haven-t had cigarettes in a month or two your body will flush all that nicotine from your lungs and cause you to cough as much as I smoker and you will have that need for a cigarette for six or eight months, although it will be smaller until it disappear completely!

Good Luck, by the way!
yes dont do it...

Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
no i did that whenever i was quitting and it didnt stop me from quitting. it just depends on what kind of will power u got
Am on quit-smoking way, after 48 hours I had half ciggarate.Would it affect my quit-smoking resolve? -