I quit smoking, what can I do to curve my appetite? -

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I quit smoking, what can I do to curve my appetite? -


Ok, I quit like 7-8 months ago, but all I want to do is EAT!! I am half tempted to smoke again to get skinny. What can I do to curve my appetite or what can I eat constantly that wont add to my weight?
Drink a lot of water. whenever you start to feel hungry, drink water. (use lemon and lime juice to make it tasty, without the cals). You-ll pee a lot, but you won-t be taking in a lot of cals or sugar.
How about the mini carrots ,celery, smoking is a hand to mouth thing lollipops are good. You should be very proud of yourself...... Don-t light up drink alot of water how about fruit.?
suck on peppermint candy
I quit smoking, what can I do to curve my appetite? -