Quit smoking, can I still grow? -

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Quit smoking, can I still grow? -


I started smoking when I was 14, and I was like maybe 5-6 then. I am now 17 and I am 5-9. I have recently quit smoking and started eating healthy and exercising regularly. Is it realistic to think that I will reach 6-, or taller. When I was a baby the doctors said because of my abnormally large head I was probally going to be pretty tall. My dad is around 6-2 and my mom is around 5-2. Ohh and Im a guy, I guess that would help.
You only have a year or so left. It is possible.
Males don-t reach full maturity until age 21 (thats why it-s the drinking age here in the US) so maybe. You might just bulk up and not get taller though.
Good job on quiting smoking. Since your only 17, you will definitly be at least 6- if your 5-9 now. But it might now be until your like 19 or 20
My son was only 5-5- until he turned 18. Then he had a huge growth spurt and is now 6-2-. Be patient and keep away from those cigs and see what happens.
Well, you might grow for another 3 years, and then again you might not. Get plenty of sleep and work on your posture to make the best of what you are and will be.
Anyway, 5-9- is not exactly short.
ummmmmm no. It-s hereditary I don-t smoke, never have and am still only 5ft lol
Quit smoking, can I still grow? -