Great ways to quit smoking? -

Friday, February 12, 2016

Great ways to quit smoking? -


I want to stop smoking!!! But the more I want to stop the more I smoke! Its like a vicious circle! I don-t smoke loads a day, usually 10. But I-ve tried to quit and the last time I couldn-t sleep properly and I felt really anxious all the time! This lasted two weeks then I started smoking again cos I was fed up of feelng terrible!
So how did YOU quit or someone you know?
Any uncommon methods?
Thanks in advance.
I stopped smoking 5 weeks ago.
I-m using the nicotine patch, which your suppose to keep on for 24hrs.
I take it off 2 hrs before bed because it does effect sleep.

The first 2 weeks are the hardest then it becomes alot easier. I stopped drinking alcohol 5 weeks ago too. Its really hard to give up ciggarettes if your like drinking. I also keep active and have a clean healthy diet.

I feel so much better then i did 5 weeks ago.

Good luck, theres a book i read too which i thought was pretty useful.

-How to quit without feeling s**t-
Its a good decision that you have taken to quit smoking. The real point is that people smoke for many reasons and many times the reason is that they want to do something and they lit a cigarette. To help that you can try for some substitute when ever you feel like smoking. My friend has the same problem and he took the help of nicotine gum, whenever he felt like smoking he used one. The best point is that he received a free sample of 100 gum to try for free, they helped him and he then continued with them till he quit. I am sure it can help you too, you can also ask for free sample, he got it from the resource included below.. All the Best!!!
You can try
Stop by a senior citizens home or better yet, stop by the cardiac unit or cancer ward in a hospital every day for at least a week.
Find somebody to visit who is sick from smoking. Then force yourself to go outside and smoke and re enter to talk to them. You will feel so gross and smelly and realize that you are not doing the right thing to your body or to the air polluting yourself with smokes.

When you smoke visualize that it is liquid poop you are inhaling. Yep, lift up the back of your throat, down it goes, filling up the lungs, the heart, sticking in the crevisis and hardening.
That-s what smoke is.
Hey Leanne,

I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
Smoking 10 cigarettes means you are a chain smoker. Its very difficult for the chain smokers to quit smoking easily. Its not that easy for you. All you can do is smoke just 1 or 2 cigerattes in day. Which is also dangerous for your health. Put up those patch, it will help.
All the best !!!!!!!!!!!!
my aunt stopped smoking about 2 years ago, she used a treatment called Champix, it worked wonders because shes not smoking anymore. My mom started the treatment too a week ago and she is starting to dislike the taste of the cigarette, so it works!
I heard that hypnosis tapes help really well. I have never tried it myself but I heard it has worked!
Im not a smoker but I hear doctors can help and why did you smoke in the first place? I know its the friends
Great ways to quit smoking? -