Is there anyone out there who have tried their damnedest to quit smoking, but failed? -

Monday, February 15, 2016

Is there anyone out there who have tried their damnedest to quit smoking, but failed? -


No, I managed it. I cut out the first - last one every day, then -not before midday- etc, kept cutting down, and have been clean for 14 years now.

Try hypnotherapy - Paul McKenna-s CD. I listened to his Fear of Flying CD twice and it worked for me. His recent Sky TV series on losing weight used similar techniques and was also excellent. I think he-s brilliant.

I-ve just looked on Amazon - they-ve sold out! Here-s one on ebay:
I tried a few times failed with patches then tried Zyban smoked right through the course
Then i tried different patches they worked gave it up no problem I have been a non smoker now one whole year yesterday I-m really proud of myself
YES!!!!

It happen to me many times. Probably about seven, and fail.

But, there is hope at the end of the tunnel. I quit smoking four years ago, it was as hard as ever, but finally my attempt was successful. It has make a world of difference in my life, feel much better and healthier.

What was the difference between failure and success? I do not really know, they where all as hard. Probably in the last one I was more convinced, in the sense that I could not afford to fail again.
Yes, lousy 2 weeks for me and everyone around me. A bad month afterwards, but then it becomes easier and easier.
At first I even wanted to vomit and was dizzy because of the lack of nicotine, etc.

Another difference: The last time I quited cold turkey. Just did it overnight, and tried not to think / feel that I was doing something hard or depraving myself of something. Just ignored those feelings or thoughts or down played them.

My advice: Do not be to hard on yourself, it is not a moral issue!
Just try again. You will succeed.
Have tried patches, gum, hypnotherapy, acupuncture - all failed.

I did go onto ZYBAN and it was immediate, no withdrawals no problems at all, and then after 6 months I woke up and it was as if I had only stopped the day before! Tried to get a second course but only allowed one treatment.

2 days later, back on the ciggies and still am!
i tried twice
Gave up twice, each time for about 3 months. Now I just enjoy it. This isn-t supposed to be a flippant answer but it-s true.
get zyban tablets.. I took them, not even for the prescribed time and 2 years on, I-m still not smoking, the thought of it makes me feel sick and when people smoke around me its horrible lol I wont be smoking again and I recomend zyban to everyone trying to give up

go to your gp to be referred to a smoking sessation clinic
Yep, must have tried bout 10 times, longest i lasted 3yrs wit nicotinell patches
Is there anyone out there who have tried their damnedest to quit smoking, but failed? -