What is the best product to help you quit smoking? -

Sunday, February 7, 2016

What is the best product to help you quit smoking? -


me and my husband want to quit smoking. What is the best product to use b/c we have smoked for several years?
WOW - Here-s my chance to REALLY share some personal experience information at Yahoo Answers . . . THANX for the memory. . .

CREDENTIALS = 40 year smoker; 3 time -quitter-; clean now for 19 months

Successful quitting requires - first and foremost -
An ABSOLUTE DESIRE to BE a non-smoker, FOREVER MORE. . . without THAT, you are wasting your time and energy in attempting to be tobacco/nicotine free.

My first attempt - (10 yr smoker) - shear will power due to pregnancy - succeeded for 7 months - resumed cigarettes at onset of labor

My second attempt - (28 yr smoker) - pneumonia leading to use of nicorette - succeeded for 4 months - rapid weight gain prompted return to smoking

My 3rd attempt - (40 yr smoker) - cost became prohibitive and a new life parter does not smoke - I began unlimited nicorette use for 7 months - then came acceptance of self with rapid weight gain over the past year, after total detox from nicotine

That-s a very brief synopsis of my -quitting- experience --- leading full circle (back) to my opening statement . . .

The BEST PRODUCT to help you quit smoking IS -

DESIRE TO SUCCEED regardless of the -AFTER- EFFECTS
Nicorette, or those patchec
I like the lozenges best. The patch didn-t sem to control those extra tough cravings throughout the day.
Lock him in his room for 2 weeks.
try to smoke clove cigarettee..
the smell can make u quit ur habit
I don-t know of a best product. But, the best reasons to quit are You, your health, your kids, and others around you. I quit cold turkey and it worked for me. It obviously does not work for everyone. It definitely was not easy. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. but, worth it.
Will Power ... not available in stores at any price.
Self Dicipline...

Another one is the one that comes from your wife(if you-re married)

I have one... .

They-re called children.
Will power, a pack of nicotine chewing gum and visiting a lung caner patience bedside.
You can do millions have, good luck I know you can! Also you will look much younger smoking wrinkles the skin so think what it does to your insides.
Different products work for different people. You can try the pill. Lots of my pals liked that. The patch works, too. It will still be hard, but with some determination, you can do it. C-mon, join me! Join the non-smoking, quitters, dark side!
cold turkey
I don-t know. What made me stop smoking was something someone said to me. It was so true, it made me stop.
-Smoking is really just a slow form of suicide-

It was not easy, but whenever I wanted a cigerette I would remember this saying and simply put a pencil or something in my mouth (to hold like a cigerette). Many chewed ends of pencils and pens, but you know... I-m alive and feeling way better after 15 years. You too can do it.
My aunt quit...she used the patch and the gum and chewed that gum for YEARS after she quit, but she never smoked another cigarette!!! Good luck.
My neighbor quit by changing to black and mild and that helped. I know a lady who claimed that hipnosis helped her. I don-t know of anyone that used a stop smoking product that helped them.
i would go with m-ms there simply delicous
bubble gum
What is the best product to help you quit smoking? -