Why when every I quit smoking do I get a chest cold? -

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Why when every I quit smoking do I get a chest cold? -


You would think it would make me get less of a cold. But when ever I quit or slow down on the amount I smoke I always get a cold.
This may sound strange, but you might be going through a -healing crisis-, which is actually a good thing. It could be your bodies way of trying to clean itself out and flush out the toxins from the cigarettes. It would sound accurate since smoking effects your lungs and lympathic system (amongst other things), and you get a cold whenever you quit. You might try to google -healing crisis-.

I know when I change my diet from eating unhealthy junk to eating healthy (raw veggies), I sometimes experience flu-like symptoms, most likely my body getting rid of the toxic byproducts from the unhealthy food I-d been eating. It generally goes away after a few days, and I end up feeling even better than before.
it just feels like a cold. your body is getting rid of toxins. so you will couph a lot and, hack up a lot of mucus for a couple of weeks.
Why when every I quit smoking do I get a chest cold? -