Are there any products to help u quit smoking that actually work and help calm the cravings? -

Friday, April 15, 2016

Are there any products to help u quit smoking that actually work and help calm the cravings? -


I am taking Chantix and it works for me. I have smoked for 25 years and didn-t think it would work but it did. I haven-t smoked in about a month and a half.

You start taking chantix and keep smoking and in about 2 weeks the cravings go away enough so you can quit without too much difficulty. I am wondering what will happen when I stop taking Chantix.
I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
Check NicotineBusters,
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nic…
They have a ot of information on various smoking cessation aids and feedback from people on how ell they worked or didn-t work.

I quit 4 months ago and for me drinking water got rid of the craving; stopped it right in its tracks. Until the next one, of course.
patches. nicotine gum, etc are just advertising, and don-t work too well.
These are really good tips I have heard to stop smoking. Hope they help.

Because a smoker forms the habit of putting something in their mouth, and it-s like always a cigarette. you will need something else to put into your mouth, like lollipops.

Have a peppermint each time you crave a cigarette, the craving will go away somehow.

Be sure to have lots of water, the nicotine will wash out within 48 - 72 hours. Let-s say, the same amount as some scientist discovered. 6 - 8 glasses a day.

Make sure you get a lot of fresh air and exercise, it will help your brain recover

Have faith. Thinking you can-t do it over and over won-t help.
There is a medication, fairly new, called Chantix created by Pfizer. I haven-t quit myself and I realize that I-m my own worst enemy, but when making an attempt to quit, Chantix helped me go two hours without a cigarette, so my cravings were well controlled.
Just stop cold turkey! Its just a mind thing its just like fat people wanting to lose weight.
Hi , I have tried everything and found nothing. I do remember telling my mother, when I was very ill, that I wanted to quit but it was like a drug..The good Lord heard my prayer and later in the day he spoke to me in my spirit by name, and said to me - Nancy do you want to live to see tomorrow?- I said yes back in my mind, -yes-, then He said to me: -Then stop smoking!!. I never picked up another cigarette to this day. and have never wanted one.

I later had an Xray taken and the doctor said I can tell that u have never smoked before. I said how can u tell that? He said your lungs are very pink.
So the Lord not only healed me from smoking...he healed my lungs.
You might not beleive that way, but I can tell u i can still hear him saying that.
I hope this helps you.
Are there any products to help u quit smoking that actually work and help calm the cravings? -