When you quit smoking, did your consumption of alcohol go up? -

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

When you quit smoking, did your consumption of alcohol go up? -


Apparently this is very common, with people who drink alcohol as some have been known to drink more, whilst going through the cravings, for a ciggarete, therefore, replacing one -minor- habit, with one -major- habit.
Not me...I drank less, as everytime I drank I wanted to smoke!
No, it didn-t.
No, but the reason I quit smoking was because I was pregnant, so I couldn-t start drinking, either.
My consumption of tootsie roll pops went up for a while. :)
But at least now I don-t smoke any more. And if I can get through it, anyone could.
No, it didn-t. It went down. In fact, I have no interest in alcohol anymore since I quit. I have the occasional drink or 2 when I-m out with my husband, but that-s it.
No but my consumption of food did.
What about the smokers who don-t drink alcohol? They never took up drinking while they trying to quit. Alcohol and smokes are not always correlated. They just ate more lollies and they reach for any other -addictive- substances to stop the cravings :)
Not for me. I replaced smoking with deep breathing exercises. I used the gum to get off of the habit. I live on the 3rd floor so I would go downstairs and come back up when I needed to replace smoking with something active. Then a glass of water.
In my own opinion...no. My husband smoke and drank,
when he gave up smoking...he drank alcohol the same.
I do not know who gave you this information.
It is up to the individual
I know, that some people that do not smoke alot, will
smoke when they have a cocktail....
Me, I smoke tooooo much when I am here on Yahoo..
It burns out, before I get another puff.
To your answer, no it is the person....
.
NO BUT MY LUST FOR WOMEN DID......
When you quit smoking, did your consumption of alcohol go up? -