Its easy to tell someone to quit smoking..but what about when it comes to telling someone to eat right?? -

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Its easy to tell someone to quit smoking..but what about when it comes to telling someone to eat right?? -


i think a lot of smokers no its not healthy to smoke and its very easy to tell them to quit and they wont, but what do you do when you watching people everyday eat nasty food and you can see they are gaining weight??its just as bad isnt it? Is it ok to tell them?
I think it-s ok to let them know if it is someone you are close to. Let them know first off that you don-t want to come across rude but that you really care for their health and well-being. I lost 52 pounds in the last 6 months because in February I went shopping and ran into a friend I hadn-t seen in 5 years and the first thing he said to me was, -Damn, girl! You blew up!- I was crushed but I needed the wake up call. My family and friends kept telling me I was beautiful and -You-re not fat- but all that was doing was harming me...sometimes you need the cold, hard truth.
just take them down to sizzler or any buffet and show them the gargantuan people who frequent those places. show a picture of clogged arteries, heart attack and diabetes victims, and statistics that show fat people live shorter less healthy lives, make less money, and are not taken as serious as thinner people.
i think to tackle the obesity problem there needs to be a concerted effort to market the ills of obesity like was done with smoking.
Go ahead. The problem is that food is more addictive than cigarettes, because you literally cannot live without it, unlike tobacco. But I-m quite sure that unhealthy food habits are responsible for more deaths in the Western world than cigarettes.
Its easy to tell someone to quit smoking..but what about when it comes to telling someone to eat right?? -