What is the most effective way to quit smoking? -

Sunday, April 24, 2016

What is the most effective way to quit smoking? -


Keeping this in mind: -According to one study, 90 percent of -cold turkey- quitters start smoking again within six months.-
I smoked for over 10 years and my husband smoked for about 15 years. We both quit with the Commit Lozenges. They were a wonderful aid and neither of us had really bad cravings. I had already tried the gum, patches, and we even was hypnotized and kept going right back to smoking. My husband and I have not smoked in over 3 years now. Good luck!
I have a friend that smoked 3 packs a day for almost 15 years, and was finally able to quit with commit lozenges.....
I keep that in mind, but I quit cold turkey seven years and one month ago. Besides, that is ONE study.

It bothered me for about three weeks, and then I was fine.

I smoked from 1979 until 1999.

You need to have the WILLPOWER. That-s the tough part. If you can be strong you can do it. Don-t go to the gum; you are just getting nicotine from another source.
COLD TURKEY
Make up your mind to stop and stop. It-s really not that difficult. Sure, you can start up again if you change your mind. You can also make up your mind to stop again. NObody forces you to smoke, so just quit.
Make a habit of not lighting up until after 12pm (noon) everyday, get some gum or jolly ranchers and go from there.
will power is number 1. but i have found that inhalers help alot
dont start..just stop
What is the most effective way to quit smoking? -