I quit smoking. I drank at the club and had a few ciggies? -

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I quit smoking. I drank at the club and had a few ciggies? -


But I am not smoking now. I quit 4 days ago. How will this effect me? I am on chantix so the cravings are not bad at all.
My mouth tastes like trash now.
Just remember what your mouth tastes like the next time your near a cigarette.
Would you want to kiss an ashtray?
If you only -quit- 4 days ago and you are already -Socially- smoking that means you haven-t quit. Good Luck!
Your body still thinks it is smoking since it has only been 4 days. Even smokers who just smoke recreationally (a few times a month, when coupled with drinking) have a higher risk of cancer. The longer it has been since you have quit, the more intense the craving...this will last about a year (even with an aid). Just suck it up and quit cold turkey and try to avoid the -triggers- like going out to drink...because then you will start smoking again. I promise.
You cant be -quit- unless you do not smoke what-so-ever, so you even smoking one ciggerette would mean you still smoke. Good luck.
I think it is normal for people to have a relapse, but now you have to start all over. You didn-t quit 4 days ago, you quit after you went to the club. Just remind yourself that every time to relapse, you have to start allover.
I quit smoking. I drank at the club and had a few ciggies? -