How much does the new drug cost that helps you quit smoking? -

Sunday, April 24, 2016

How much does the new drug cost that helps you quit smoking? -


how much is Chantix , it is a new drug to help quit smoking . Does it work well and how much is it without insurance and how long do you have to take it for?
I used Chantix when I qut. Seven plus months now. Without insurance it is approx 100 dollars for a three month supply. I started a yahoo group when I quit that has extensive files, links, news etc. attached that can answer ANY question you might have regarding smoking and quitting. Acuately. Feel free to have a look and Take Care..................R


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta…

First of all don-t take drugs! That is not the answer. You might want to check out www.greensmoke.com/EcoCigarett… It has helped out many of my friends.


Report Abuse



My mom just started it about 5 days ago.
Hers was $150, the doctor says in about 8 days she wont even care about smoking anymore. I think you take it for 3 months.
if you are willing to shell out $$ for some pill that isnt even fda approvec, why dont you just go get hypnotized.
How much does the new drug cost that helps you quit smoking? -