What is a good way to quit smoking? -

Monday, August 20, 2018

What is a good way to quit smoking? -


A good way to quit smoking is the one that works for you.

For some people, that-s cold turkey. For others ,it-s the patch or lozenges or gum, others it-s Chantix.

Check out Quit Assist,
http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/quitas…
and Nicotine Busters,
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nic…
Both have a wealth of information on different ways to quit smoking, smoking cessation aids, support, etc.

Good luck to you.
put out he fire
quit cold turkey or join quit program
A good way is to chew gum instead. Remember if you smoke you can get diseases. Like tongue disease where your tongue turns completely black. That if that happens they have to removoe your tongue which will be difficult to eat. Also you will end up damaging you vocal chords, and if that does happen you might have to get a hole put in your throat for oxygen. Also there are about 480+ poisons in a cigarette, and cigars are worse for you by 10%
Get a script for Chantix from your Dr. It works!
Don-t start.
Keep your mind busy, chew gum keep entertained
I also found a great book called -the easy way- really good book about smoking and welll its the easy way to quit smoking
Good luck with that
I-d say it all depends on how much you smoke and how long you-ve been smoking and why you are deciding to quit (health problems, your family, yourself, etc). I-m 22 and I quit almost 4 months ago. I-d been smoking for about 5-6 years, I don-t even remember when I started. My motivation was the cold that I came down with. The smokes didn-t do it for me so I didn-t smoke them. After that, I told myself that if I didn-t give quitting a decent shot, I-d be mad at myself afterwords. I haven-t had one since. It sounds easy but it wasn-t for the first month. But i-ve also heard success stories with the patch and this new pill that came out recently...GOOD LUCK!
Because you are addicted to smoking, you can-t just go cold turkey. I would recommend cleansing yourself. The master cleanse is a good one,[also known as the lemonade diet.] Basically you just drink this lemonade mixture for a min. of 10 days and it clears you out. All your addictions, food, drugs, alcohol, anything you name it, all washed out in your wastes. I have done this cleanse twice and I am currently on it right now. The first time I did it, I went from vegetarian to raw vegan [[only uncooked food - no animal products]] The best part was, you completely lose all unhealthy cravings because its not in your system anymore. If you have been a smoker for along time, you might have to do the cleanse more then once because of how much build up there might be. For more information you should go to there website. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!


http://www.therawfoodsite.com/masterclea…

In the Search for questions slot type in -quit smoking- and you will get at least 6,725 results.
What is a good way to quit smoking? -