Quit smoking??????? -

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Quit smoking??????? -


Has anyone else quit this year and determined to do it?

If you have, good on you.................
Yeh im determined to quit but it-s so damn hard. Il spend my money on Nicorette Patches instead
not this year but 6 years ago ,I just feel proud so I wanted to comment
Smokers...I dont smoke...but its silly to do so in the first place
I quit cigs 6 months ago and i quit weed 4 weeks ago. Its hard but makes you feel alot better.
I-m on day 2 and not feeling too bad, its more getting out of the routine of a glass of wine and a ciggie as soon as i get home from work, a cup of tea isn-t quite the same, but i-m really determined to do it this time!!
i dont smoke but if u really want to quit u would just do it
Like an idiot I got on the stage at the New Year party at my club and announced that I-d made a New Year resolution to stop smoking! I daren-t go back and light up! I-ve invested in Nicorette Patches, and have managed 3 days so far, but the worst time is when I-m at home with nothing to do except watch TV....it-s OK at work, can keep finding things to do to keep my mind occupied, but I-m really struggling in the evenings!
Quit over 5 years ago now best thing i ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to all that are trying keep it up folkes!!!!!
You can do it!
see your doctor and he/she can give you advice...but no matter what products you invest in to help you, they will not work unless you have the will power to want to stop
meee
I have a patch on and am still sucking on an NRT inhaler, but the thoussands it has cost me and my inability to run the length of myself has made me determined to quit
If your in the UK on TVs This Morning programme there was different things tried I didn-t see it only was told and the best was some tablets you got from your doctor and they were better than the patches and the gum Good Luck your great I have to soon am not looking forward to it
I gave up smoking in 1979 to improve my nightime running and avert depression from my divorce. I have never re-married or smoked since then. But I gave up the running because I lost too much weight and sleep with the vampire-like hyperactivity.
Quit smoking??????? -