How do i quit smoking? -

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

How do i quit smoking? -


what is the easiest way? any tips?
My husband and I both quit (not at the same time) cold turkey. All you need is the WILL to quit. Then it-s all mind over matter. Cold turkey is cheap and easy. Right now, wet any cigs you have, get those nasty ash trays and throw them all away!
I see women everyday who find they-re pregnant, so they quit immediately! Or other people are told they have to quit because of heart disease or lung cancer. These people quit, and some of them have been smoking for 40 years, 3 packs a day!
Willpower is all you need, Sweetie. For the first 3 days just keep busy and chew gum or suck on hard candies. I promise you-ll feel very proud to say, -I don-t smoke.-
Bless you and good luck! :)
Hi
I suggest NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming). NLP is a form of psychotherapy which is applied to help people like you, to stop smoking. The recordings that are created, has the very latest revolutionary techniques which has helped myself and my friend to completely stop smoking.
You only need to spend around 40 minutes listening to the recording, just download the file onto your MP3 player or CD and you-ll be on your way to a smoke free future.
YOU can Kick The Habit For Good In Just 38 Minutes - 13 Seconds with success rate of 97.2%
I and my friend used the below mentioned resource.
http://productsusedtoday.com/quit-smoking-guide.php
Wish you all the success in quitting the Cancer sticks.
HONESTLY quitting is a BIG commitment you must make.
And if you have kids, your helping them out too.
Well one thing that should help, is seeing friends and family die because of cigarette use. I personally have had family who nearly have died because of the NASTY chemicals involved.
if you really want to quit, there is help out there.
if you want you can check with your doctor to see what option is best for you. i know a lot of people choose to take the patch route, and it works. but you STILL have to be determined.
hopefully you quit man, im pulling for you.
The easiest way is to not put a cigarette in your mouth and not to light it.
my brother and sister went cold turkey.....
How do i quit smoking? -