I smoke 30 cigerettes per day, I want to quit smoking, can any one help? -

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I smoke 30 cigerettes per day, I want to quit smoking, can any one help? -


To counter any potential side effects of nicotine withdrawal, it is helpful to gradually transition yourself out of smoking 30 cigarettes per day. You will also need to consider filling in the habit of lighting a cigarette and puffing it with other activities that keeps your hand and mouth busy (i.e. chewing gums everytime there is a desire to smoke a cigarette). Talk to your doctor about use of nicotine patch and definitely participate in smoking cessation support groups. Best of luck!
hi there. Well, you can do it with strong mental and determination strenght :) But I-ve seen this quit smoking product from this site. You might want to take a look :) www.legalsmokes.tk
yea, that-s what I was averaging 3 months ago. Just stop. if you want to you will, if you don-t nothing will work!
I finally quit on my own terms, but I couldn-t until I really wanted to. good luck
Hipnotize that u never smoke before.
Smoking was never part of u.
Resist the devilish temptation by not buying the bastards in the first place
I smoke 30 cigerettes per day, I want to quit smoking, can any one help? -