I quit smoking after 30 years, I suddenly feel filled with wonder and connected to the world, anyone else? -

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I quit smoking after 30 years, I suddenly feel filled with wonder and connected to the world, anyone else? -


I used welbutrin and it worked wonderfully
wow congratulations!! you have stepped out of the cloud of smoke one becomes enveloped in when a smoker and are now in the real world. go smell the roses.. and well done.( yeah me too ,..8 years ago and theres no going back..) i used imagery, i told myself i was a non smoker and pretended it was so until it became so. every time i felt like i needed a smoke id go do something that made my lungs work hard and i felt too puffed out to care about smoking any more. its such a better life!!
Congratulations! I quit by using the Nicoderm CQ patch; almost 18 years ago. Your lungs will take time to heal - recover, but as they do...you-ll find you have more energy.
I used anger to quit smoking, and it worked superbly. I just kept imagining rich tobacco merchants laughing at the bank, thinking how stupid I was to buy their cancer sticks. It took a few tries, but I prevailed in the end. I haven-t smoked in 16 years.

That connected to the world feeling is the result of your blood gradually losing its load of carbon monoxide. You-d been getting duller to that sensation because the CO was locking the oxygen out of your hemaglobin, so your brain wasn-t as alive as it could be.
I quit smoking after 30 years, I suddenly feel filled with wonder and connected to the world, anyone else? -