I would like to quit smoking, iam smoking from 14 years.? -

Monday, April 21, 2008

I would like to quit smoking, iam smoking from 14 years.? -


These days iam getting head ache regularly, and it is getting longer time to recover from cough problem, I do have will power to quit smoking but iam afraid of withdrawl symptoms, so please advise me any alternatives.
Withdrawal symptoms are nothing compared to lung cancer. Withdrawals aren-t really that bad - it-s only for a few days. Would you rather go through a few days of withdrawal and end your 14 years of bondage or coninue to be a slave to the cancer stick?
My grandma smokes, and her skin is paper thin. Shes purple/orange, and you could bruise her by touching her. I highly recommend not turning into her so I would suggest quitting. Did you know, that every second when your NOT smoking, your lungs are actually healing. Its just that it never seems that way cause you would smoke another one just 25 minutes later, and contaminate them all over again. The headaches and coughing are definate symtoms from smoking, and if your seriously serious about quitting, talking to your doctor would be the best. He/she could guide you in the right way with the right treatment.
Fall in love with a grl zat dnt like smoker n she will hlp u dear... she will change ur life dear... Blive me...
youll never quit.
its never bad to quit smoking, just do it and your lungs will clear up.
iam in the process of quiting. the first two weeks is extremly hard. but as long as you pass the cravings it gets easier. trust me.
Yeah here-s the hard part. There are lots of things to do though. Pills/patches/gums. All will help but if you don-t follow them directly they won-t work..

Your best bet is, as I-ve said in many other questions, talk with your doctor. Tell him how you-ve been feeling and that you-re interested in quiting but have anxiety because of the withdrawl symptoms. If anyone could help, it-d be him/her!
I would like to quit smoking, iam smoking from 14 years.? -