Nail biting pen to quit smoking? -

Friday, April 11, 2008

Nail biting pen to quit smoking? -


Has anyone ever tried one of those stop nail biting pens to quit smoking? Basically you would rub some of the solution onto the smoking end of the cigarette and it would taste so bad that you wouldn-t want to put it in your mouth. My roommate smokes and wants to quit. I thought this might be worth a try. Has anyone ever tried this method? If it works to stop biting nails it may help with smoking too. Are there products that could be used specifically for cigarettes? Thanks for any suggestions. Serious replies only please. No smart alecks.
I-ve heard of some people that would dip their cigs in hot sauce so that they wouldn-t want to touch their smokes. It is more of a mental thing and depending on the person, it will or won-t be effective. If you actually want a product to help quit, my roomate actually used a pill called Ciggarest. It seems to be working since he hasn-t touched a cig in about a few months now. They actually have free 30 day trials for the stuff and I think you just gotta pay 5 bucks for shipping. Hope I was able to help!
I don-t think this works better, my friend was addicted, and when he want to quit smoking he started chewing-gum but didn-t find any thing better, at last he employ a quit smoking program like Cig-Arette and now everybody can see the changes
Nail biting pen to quit smoking? -