If I quit smoking, how much weight gain would make me in worse shape. Im 51quot; , 117..? -

Monday, April 28, 2008

If I quit smoking, how much weight gain would make me in worse shape. Im 51quot; , 117..? -


I would like to start an exercise program, but due to a back condition, it-s very hard to really get to a level that burns off a lot of calories......Help....so is it better for my health after 25 years of smoking to gain the weight or stay smoking and be thinner.....also how much could I gain and still be considered healthy or healthier than if I smoked?
quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for your health! even if you gain a little bit of weight, smoking will never make you healthier!!
I quit somking in November it was really hard. I didn-t gain weight I already needed a little exercise but I went to eating candy for about 1 month straight after quitting. But I didn-t gain/ eat healthy food like carrots or something like that you will be fine, you would rather be a few pounds heavier than somking right!
If you just keep active you wont gain the weight the weight is brought on by not having the cigarette in your hand so you turn to food and snacks try this a good fitness plan could start with you getting out and doing more outdoors for a good tip on fitness try this,

http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/?hop=br…

If you plan on losing weight and keeping it off doing things outdoors like riding bike hiking fishing stuff like that will keep you active , check out sites like
http://snowsportblog.blogspot.com/
get involved in their group they just started would be a great place to keep active see the link in the labels under subscribe to the turtle club
stop smokn is the best thing u can do for ur health sure u might gain weight bak but who cares if ur healthy and you can excirse and eat right to lose it again you could gain several or a just a few pounds depends how active you are and if you watch your diet etc
Giving up smoking alone won-t make you put on weight.
The reason some people put on weight is because they eat when they would normally smoke to keep them occupied.
If you give up smoking then just control what you eat.
If I quit smoking, how much weight gain would make me in worse shape. Im 51quot; , 117..? -