Ex-smokers, what quot;uncommonquot; withdrawal symptoms you had experienced when quit smoking? -

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ex-smokers, what quot;uncommonquot; withdrawal symptoms you had experienced when quit smoking? -


Perhaps heart palpitations, tingling feeling in limbs, and flu like symptoms are few of them. What did you had last time when you quit and thought it was not common, such as palpitations or else?

Thanks in advance.
I asked around to a few of my friends, and two of them responded with -night terrors.- YIKES!
A few of them went through mood swings from nicotine withdrawal as well in addition to an increase in other crutches. My buddy Mikey started drinking a little bit more than we-re used to him seeing. It was kinda scary but he-s got it back under control. I guess you-re body just gets used to having a buzz on a pretty regular basis and just needs to get to that point if drinking and smoking were a regular occurrence. I don-t know if that-s the case with you but those are some of the fairly uncommon side effects from quitting.
It takes about a year for your body to work out all of the -kinks- from smoking and the ones that you listed happened to me too. I quit smoking last Thanksgiving and am just starting to feel halfway -normal- physically. I am not overweight or anything and have just started to stick to my regular exercise routine. Good luck ?
Hey Europa, how-s it been for ya?
I guess the biggest problem I had, (besides massive weight gain), was an evil mood. I know that-s not unusual, but I was a growling bear for 3 months. Literally.
I actually growled at people. Never even realized it until it was pointed out to me.
Embarrassing.
the longer I survived without smoking the more affected and sensitive I became to smoke in fact no longer able to as it makes me feel quite ill----like a bang to the head and a very queasy feeling in the stomach region
Nightmares? I don-t know if that-s uncommon though.
Ex-smokers, what quot;uncommonquot; withdrawal symptoms you had experienced when quit smoking? -