Anyone know an off the beat/creative way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anyone know an off the beat/creative way to quit smoking? -


Hey! I-m looking for non-traditional ways to help me quit. Thanks for helping me out.
hi, my advice to you is to really really want to quit smoking,if you want it from deep down inside you ,you will quit smoking and go for plans to quit it! gooooooooood luck
tell everyone you know you have quit chew lots of chewy and get through the first 2 days.
After the first 2 days think well i did 2 days now i can do 4 then aim for a week and double that.
as for telling everyone you have quit you are commiting yourself to quitting like if you start up again you look weak to your friends and that might be enough off a psycological edge to get you past the first week or two.
i have been smoke free for 10 weeks today and im not going to lie to you i still crave nowhere as bad as the first week it comes but goes real quick.
I feel better for it.good luck all you need is you to stop smoking
Eat the sweets (spicy) ,drinks the hot tea others than cigarettes !
Well you could bin ALL your cigarettes and when you have a craving eat some chocolate. And with all the money you saved you could buy a running machine to get rid of that excess weigh from the chocolate
i don-t recommend it, but getting the flu has worked for me in the past! don-t *try* to get sick, but if you ever happen to get too sick to move it might be a good time to quit smoking, too.
just quit cold turkey or when you get the urge drinks lots of water is all i know of
I took up knitting to quite smoking, I know it is a bit Grandmotherly.

But everytime I wanted a cigrette I would start knitting and now I have a really really long scarf and no cigrettes.

It was hard, I was smoking for ever a decade when I decided to smoke. But those knitting needles didn-t let me quit.
My dad had acupuncture treatments to quit smoking and it worked!
Keep your hands busy. When I quit I did alot of cleaning. I also ate sunflower seeds, opening the seeds kept my hands busy and the salty taste made me forget about cigs.
use nicortte gum!!!! yuo can buy it in japan...
Okay, you asked for it...I should warn you though, this is pretty hardcore. But do you want to quit, or not?

Smoke a pack over a few hours. Use the same ashtray. When you have finished, empty out the stubs, but leave the ash in the ashtray. Now lick the ashtray. A nice big lick!

Spend the next hour puking like you-ve never puked before.

Fancy a cigarette after this ? I don-t think so.
Anyone know an off the beat/creative way to quit smoking? -