How to quit smoking? -

Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to quit smoking? -


My mom has been smoking since she was 8 years old and now she is 40 something i think it is time for her to quit so my question is how do you quit smoking what did you do that actually worked
Perhaps the nicorette activestop program might help.
I agree with KSM. The NLP is just like motivator that keep you get going and focus to stop smoking. You can find out more about it at this website
Hi,

I just quit smoking yesterday, by using NLP technique patented by Dr. Densky. Its just so easy. You have to just watch a video and your cravings for smoking will go. It does something with your subconscious mind and i am just feeling as if i have never ever smoked. My sincere request to all smokers to try this.. it will work.

I never thought in my life that i can quit smoking for anything but
this has changed my entire view about life. Because as a smoker i think the only thing i cared about in life was when i am going to have next cigarette. LIFE is really much more than that.
i heard the best way is to always have nicotine gum..
How to quit smoking? -