Im trying to quit smoking cigs. and am wondering if Commot Patches really work.? -

Monday, February 20, 2012

Im trying to quit smoking cigs. and am wondering if Commot Patches really work.? -


I have smoked for almost 38 years and have COPD am trying to quit and am serious about this but I need some help. Does anyone know if these Commit Patches really work? Thanks
I have copd, emphysema, asthma and have just recently had a cat scan, then a pet scan. They found a small nodule on my lung and that is something really scary. Benign at this time thank God. I-ve also had pleurisy recently and that is something so painful you just wouldn-t believe. It hurts to even breath. I smoke and have used the patches so many times but went back to just trying 1 more cigarette so no to me they didn-t work so well. Now for the good part...go to your Dr and ask for a prescription for Chantix. To me it is a wonder drug although you can backslide on those also which I done but if you are serious about quitting then you-ll be fine. I quit for well over 6 months and back on them again now for sure. Please try this and don-t let happen to you what has happened to me. In my opinion God has given me a miracle. Good luck and please let me know how you are doing with whatever you choose.
The patches work for some people. The Commit nicotine lozenges are even better. If that isn-t enough, talk to your doctor about combination therapy, which is both patches and lozenges. Also talk to your doctor about Chantix, a pill. It is the most effective stop smoking medication known, though not everyone can tolerate it. Also keep in mind that joining a group when you use these things increases your chances significantly.

No matter how addicted you are, some combination of these things will work. Given that you have COPD, I think it-s inexcusable that you are not already receiving these or others therapies under medical supervision.
This may sound terrible to you but it worked for me, a three pack a day man. Buy a package of chewing tobacco and every time you have the urge to smoke, put a small piece in your mouth and suck on it. Do not spit.
Im trying to quit smoking cigs. and am wondering if Commot Patches really work.? -