How to quit smoking? -

Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to quit smoking? -


Homeopathic Treatment for Smoking :-

To reduce the craving; while discontinuing its use Tabacum 30, 4 hourly

Though addicted to tobacco; but cannot bear the odour of it Lobelia In Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 5 -10 drops

Great desire to smoke; tobacco heart; oppression of breathing as in asthma Caladium S 30, 4 hourly

To produce disgust for tobacco for habitual tobacco chewers Plantago Major 30, 4 hourly

Take Care and God Bless You !
I smoked for 18 years. I quit for good 15 years ago. I-m not going to fool you. It was The hardest Thing I ever did.

I -quit- many times times. The one thing that made each attempt unsuccessful was that I fooled myself into thinking that I could have just ONE. That was my downfall every time.

When I quit for good 15 years ago I finally realized that I could not have even ONE. NOT EVEN ONE DRAG. I-ve been smoke free for 15 years (Not even one drag!).

I bought peppermint candies by the 5lb sack. Every morning I filled my pockets with candy. Whenever I needed a smoke, I had a peppermint instead. It worked and let me tell you ... quiting peppermints is a hell of a lot easier than quitting smoking. At first, i celebrated every smoke free day...then every smoke free week...smoke free month...Now I remember every Jan 9th... because my last drag was 8:30am Jan9th 1992.

Buy yourself rewards as you save the money. and remember.... You only have to stay away from ONE.


All the best....
This was just released yesterday as a healthy way to quit smoking:


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070314/ap_o…


good luck!
I quit 22 years ago Valentines Day and i know what you-re going through. Three things are tough, but very doable:

1. The Nicotine addiction. Nicotine is a stimulant, so I was able to drink coffee in small doses all day. If you-re not kept awake all night, try it. it-s something to do with your hands and it-s a boost. The nicotine addiction grabs you for about a week to 10 days. You-ll feel bad a few times, so just take naps and tough it out. Once you pass it you-re hlfway there.

2. The mental addiction. Pulling out the cigarettes and packing them down, lighting them, all the habitual actions you did when you smoked are part of the habit. Chew on straws, hold pencils, chew gum. It-s not as hard on your body as nicotine, but is tougher to break for the mind.

3. Take inventory of your lifestyle. This is the toughest. Most smokers hang out with other smokers. They take breaks together at work and they have a bond. Like an alcoholic, you really have to consider how important your smoker friends are and consider not spending time with them. If a DEAR friend smokes, tell them you-re going to have to ask them to either a) quit with you, b) not smoke around you, or c) take some time off. If your spouse smokes it almost has to be A.

Once you get a year or two under your belt NEVER, ever, ever touch a cigarette again, even in fun. I quit for over a year and got a case of the stupids and wondered how -bad- one would taste. It tasted so bad I drove straight to a 7-11 and bought a pack and smoked for another year before I quit for good.

I enjoyed the last cigarette I had. I understand the pull. I still dream about smoking 22 years later! But quitting is the best thing I ever did, and I am proud of the fact that none of my three kids has ever seen me touch a cigarette. I am honest with them. And I tell them the best way to quit is to never start. You-re not so lucky but YOU CAN DO IT. Take heart, I-m really pulling for you!
The shortest and least stressful way is with some powerful help.
This will give you fast and effective ways to put in a new non-smoking program or habit into your brain. The physical addiction to nicotine is gone in 2-3 days, so the rest is habitual, and psychological. There-s lots of tips, info and free help at
http://www.quitguide.com
plus a great guaranteed course you can do to make the whole process easier on yourself.
Throw away the cigarettes and read articles on people who have lung cancer from smoking. This should do it.
quit smoking is not a big issue if any one have a strong wish but for it you need a solid program which can motivate you to do it there are many claims to do so one of them i suggest you and want to say only one word about it : its different : click
Hey:

I-ve heard good things about a new pill that is out. Google it or ask your doctor. You take if for 3 months and for some at least it has made the difference between quitting and not. I myself quit about 5 weeks ago. I did it pretty much cold turkey. Bought a pack, smoked one when I felt the urge and when pack was done, never bought anymore. I have had health problems and unfortunately this was my catalyst. Wish I had quit sooner before I developed these problems. But it can be done. All it really takes is a lot of willpower. It is as simple as just don-t do it. You know all the -tricks-. Do what works for you- and just don-t smoke at all- not even a puff. The withdrawal doesn-t last too long but the ritual is what I found hard. But it is easier and easier everyday and I do not hardly think about smoking at this point. I have more energy for sure. If I can do it, anyone can. Wish there were a magic way but I swear it is just plain willpower and some help with the other often written about techniques or maybe this new pill. Good luck.
Here-s a good tips.
Set a date line when you want to stop.
Take it slowly. Reduce it day by day.
Tell your friends and family that you wanna quit so they dont offer you cigarette.
Chew mint chewing gum when you feel like smoking.
When you have stop smoking dont ever take onther puff.
STOP SMOKING (014)

The habit of smoking is an acquired pattern of action that is automatic and thus difficult to break. Subconscious programming helps eliminate the desire to smoke, which makes quitting achievable. The stop smoking program is designed to make the behavioral transition as easy as possible.


http://www.southwestsubliminal.com/south…
How to quit smoking? -