I quit smoking and I want to detox my body of all the nastys ,Anybody? -

Friday, February 3, 2012

I quit smoking and I want to detox my body of all the nastys ,Anybody? -


you could buy a body detox kit from your local drug store or chemist!
I am actually doing a detox type of -diet- now. Unlimited green veggies, squash, eggplant, but mostly any veggie that is green is good. Low fat meats.. chicken and fish... thats it for 2 days... After 2 days I added one starch and one fruit a day. I am also taking tons of protein in the form of shakes and bars.. I will tell you, I feel better and am also losing a couple of inches. So it works.. Good luck
Dottie,

I created a blog where I reviewed a plan that I used to rid my body of all that nasty stuff you are talking about. Take a look at it and see what I did to not only cleanse my system, but lose some weight and gain a ton of energy.
It is 100% natural and healthy for you.

Good luck,
LOTS of water and vit B complex will help push the toxin out of your system faster. changing your diet to freash fruits and vegs can never hurt!!!!
start exercising like running and jump rope. cardio training will build ur body back. congrats on qutting!!!! im 6 months quit myself
My dr-s office is really pushing those foot pads that detox overnight. Green tea is good too. Lost of water, of course. Lots of green leafy veggies and broccoli. I hope this helps! Good Luck!!
I quit smoking and I want to detox my body of all the nastys ,Anybody? -