Anybody trying to quit smoking? -

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Anybody trying to quit smoking? -


I am trying to quit smoking and could use some moral support from people who know what I-m going through? Any other addicts or successful quitters out there?
I know it seems stupid, but I brought one of those e-books about how to quit permanently without any sort of nicotine replacements. For about a week I was convinced I had wasted my money... but it actually worked. I mean man did it work.

I-ve now been smoke free for a year and I never gained weight or used any replacements. E-mail me i you-d like the address to the site I got it from.
I donot know do u really wanna to quit?

Addicts is nothing it represent illness of will power of a person.
If u really wanna to quit increase ur will power and take alternate. When ever if u are feeling to smoke u keep ur mouth busy like keeping some chocolates, toffees, chewing gums etc.

But lastly i want to say ur will power is neccessay and do some excercise.

mail me if u liked my opinion at
amarsonu@yahoo.com
PLEEEEASSE QUIT!! I quit about a year ago after multiple tries. I was one of those -Oh I just can-t do it- people. But you can do it and you will feel so much better in the long run. (and smell better too) It will be hard for a while but it will get easier just hang in there and think of the money you-ll save! Take it from a girl who knows It is worth every agonizing moment of it!!!
I-m trying (puff - puff) but not doing too good. Thinking about trying hypnotism...Lotsa Luck !
iam a addict, its hard to quit smoking best way is pick a day on your calander on that day quit, throqw away ashtrays do a no smoking in the house rule, take it one day at a time and when you find your self stressed with a cigg. between your lips think of what is pissing you off and tare that ciggerate up, dont you lite it. after a week count the days and tell your self well i havent smoked in so many days why ruin my success, after 21 days you addiction is over now it is all in your head. good luck
Anybody trying to quit smoking? -