Why do i wake up with blood in my mouth after I quit smoking ? -

Monday, January 25, 2016

Why do i wake up with blood in my mouth after I quit smoking ? -


I have been smoking for 20 years + The last couple of times that I quit I wake up with blood or a dark colored muck in my mouth. I havent had a cig. in 4 mounth and it doesn-t seem to be letting up . will it ? and what is it ?
You might be talking about this fungus that grows in the mouth due to an off balance of the PH. If you have been a heavy smoker for 20 years, your ph could have adapted to being used to cig-s, now when you quit, it-s abnormal for your mouth. If you google -mold on tounge or black tounge- or something there is a lot of info on it. It-s not dangerous, just scrub your tounge with a toothbrush and don-t use listerine (for that can make your mouth even more acidic.) It will pass on it-s own once you finally get it out of your mouth once and for all. Scrub a lot, drink a lot of water and it should go away. If the scrubbing and water dosen-t help after like 3 weeks I would go see a doctor cause it could be something else. Good going for quitting. Good luck.
cuz ur male roomate is drugging u and doing sexual stuff to you while u sleep!! WATCH OUT!!
It may be gingivitis.
oh my why do you think that anyone can help you here without a 100000 mile long stetoscope you need to go to a doctor and have him lisin to your lungs take some caffie pills to stay up and then tommaro morning be at the doctor it could be canser (probbibly just an infection)
the nicotine is coming out of your lungs, now that you have seen it maybe this will help you stop for good. Good luck to you, I have not had a cig for 4 years and feel great! you should be about over the stuff coming out pretty soon, good luck! and CONGRADS!!!!
Are you grinding your teeth in your sleep?
See a dentist soon. You may have gingivitis or periodontal disease. I was told by a dentist that smoking can mask these conditions by preventing bleeding of the gums that might ordinarily tip you off to those problems.
Because your lungs and mouth is used to smoking so it bleeds!!
I m not sure, I am not a doctor, but my suggestion is you get to a doctor as soon as possible and get it checked out. Good for you on the stop smoking, that is a very difficult habit to break!
Why do i wake up with blood in my mouth after I quit smoking ? -