Today is a good day to quit smoking...? -

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Today is a good day to quit smoking...? -


ok this is not a question i know, but today i feel it is like a good day for me to quit smoking. i`ll be gone to work from 9am till midnight, and i am curious what advices and good thoughts i see around here when i get back. don`t worry, if you tend to make fun or not support me, i will just ignore ur answer :D so... i am looking forward to seeing if i can manage not to smoke all day... what do you all think? :D kk... wish me luck now, i will need it.
Yes! It-s a great day! Why not give it a shot and if it doesn-t work out, just try again tomorrow!

Things that might help:
-chewing gum
-constantly sipping water
-drinking coffee
-excercise
-thinking about how good you will feel when you finally manage to quit!

It-s going to be tough, but accept and acknowledge that and it may make it a tiny bit easier! You can do it! Good luck!

And remember: you-re never a loser untill you keep trying :)
good luck. u can quit if you really want
Its never too late to mend.... Smoking is goin to affect ur health adversely, if not now then may be few years later... i strongly suggest to quit it
One thing that helped me was get rid of cigarettes in the car. Because I always wanted to smoke in the car...i even had to not take any money with me when I drove so I couldnt stop and buy a pack! I told EVERYONE I knew that I stopped because I knew they would give me crap if i lit up in front of them. Quitting cold turkey is great if you can do it. For me, i just tried to go as long as I could in one day. By around 6:00 pm, i couldnt stand it and would have one, them a few hours later another. I gradually became smoke free. It-s not easy, I know. Good luck, you are doing your lungs a favor.
I-ve told myself that a few times over the years!

I even succeeded a time or two! One time I went cold turkey from 2 packs a day to nothing- stayed off of it for a year and a half!

I-m proud to say that I-m a NON-smoker! YAY!

Yes, I said I-ve succeeded a time or two- I-ve even seen a councilor to quit this last time.... unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that I had it as a stress crutch and I have had to learn how to -redirect that energy into a different outlet-... 6 months and still going! WOO!!!

For me, the urge has ALWAYS been there, but know that it will get easier to just stay clear of it! And we all have moments of weakness, if you start feeling you need one, call someone to go out and do something!

It-s possible! GO YOU!!! Good luck and may you succeed in your endeavor!!! :-D
I quit October 1, 2008. I was smoking after work and just decided to be done. I put out my cigarette and haven-t smoked since. I-ve tried to quit before but to no avail. I did it this time, so can you. There are still a LOT of times I want to go buy a pack, but I don-t. It gets easier, you can do it. Good luck!!!!!
Depends how heavey a smoker you are, If you smoke close to or a pack or more a day, I think you will find it very hard!

Good luck though
Today is a good day to quit smoking...? -