How do you quit smoking the safe way? -

Friday, November 18, 2016

How do you quit smoking the safe way? -


all my friends smoke and what not.
- i sorta of want to quit.


but then again i dont want to because it calms me down.

what should i do.
I totally enjoyed smoking but I know how bad it is for your and the people around you. Never mind the smell of it. I just stopped smoking about 6 months ago so I KNOW how hard it is to quit. I tried the cold turkey, nicotine patch, nicotine gum, hypnosis, Photon Stimulation Treatment. None of that worked.I smoked about 15 years. The only thing that worked for me was Chantix. It-s a nicotine receptor blocker. I know about 7 other people that has taken it and quit. My mom is going to the doctors next week to get a perscription for it. This medication took ALL the chemical want from me. All I had to do was break the habit part. Which is a little easier when you don-t have the shakes, b*tchiness, irration, etc. that comes with withdraws. Best of luck!!
well i can-t give you the perfect solution but i gave up smoking a few years ago. I did it after going to the dentist..i had realized that my teeth were becoming yellow and my teeth calcium was breaking into chips.. i just did it without any help. i defiantly stayed away from everyone for about 3 days. I was a really nasty person. i still have cravings especially if I-m hanging around my smoker friends ,it was very hard! aha but i love them cause i don-t have friends that have to be like me..)or have a couple of drinks. I believe that if you really want to stop. You Will. It sound-s like you aren-t really doing it that much.. Now would be the time to quit . i don-t care what others do (smoking) i just really care about what it does to people, I-ve lost SO many loved ones to cancer and some that never smoked and died anyways . Just do what you want. Never let anyone pressure you into following them. As for the calming down part . well we all have are little needs.. so be good to yourself..faith always worked for me ..hum yeah i guess that why I-m being honest with my SOURCES..we need a Little more ..god bless you.
Get a hug every time you want a cigarette, call someone before you pick up a cigarette, that-s what I did now 4-5 years later. Prayer works as well also and thanking GOD at the following- of a day without smokeing helps as well.
Well, i read eating limes make u quit, but if u insist on smoking the sweet Earth, take Vitamin C and A for your lungs.Also eat lung foods like carrots, celery, apples,etc.
i used commit got it a wallyworld and i havent had a cig over year and half
chain smoke until you puke.

you will never want another
by this its awesome and works:

How I Quit Smoking - A Special Report



This unique secret discovery that I made was unbelievable to me. I have not smoked now in almost two years. The most important part is this was the simplest, easiest thing I could every imagine doing. Quitting smoking was not hard. I had no cravings and no desire to smoke. I would be offered smokes on a regular basis and I never deprived myself. I simply looked at the smoke and had no desire whatsoever to smoke. This was incredible. It was unbelievably easy and it is a great discovery that the tobacco companies do not want you to know about. If you are a smoker or know someone that does smoke I would highly encourage you to order my special report “How I Quit Smoking” for only $25, with no shipping and handling.

Learn how I discovered something that allowed me to quit smoking with no cravings in one hour. I make no claim that it will enable you to quit smoking. I put all this information in my report, and you can read about how I quit smoking. Hurry and order this report now.


Price: $25.00
You can quit cold turkey if you really want to quit, but people what help too, log on to quit assist.com they have some great help.
Hi, there are many safe ways to quit smokeing. The main factor is your WILLINGness to quit smokeing. I would recommend you to see a pranic healer, who can heal ur smokeing habbits in 1-2 sessions (1hr each). You dont need to do anything just have to sit relaxed rest pranic healer will do. This is not only for the smokeing habbit but also for any kind of addictions, it can be alchohol,candy-s,sex anything. Try it you will be quiting smoking very easily and safely. Its been used by doctors also. see the video link below for testimonial (how candy addition has been removed)

Enjoy smoke free life !!
Quitting smoking is very difficult, I know I did it but now I am addicted to nicotine gum but at least my lungs are better, but unfortunately I have gained 30 lbs. which is not healthy by any means, Which I am definately going on a major diet and exercise plan for this, If you are really young my suggestion is to do this now and forget about wether or not your friends smoke or not think about the long term effects, and do you really want to put your family through all the pain of watching you lie in a hospital bed with cancer or heart disease, not to scare you or anything but my mother lost a lung and I tried to quit then and could not and then she got (C.O.P.D) chronic obstructive pulmonary disease along with many other complications from smoking.Well I watched her die in front of me in the hospital in February of this year and she was only 64 yrs old and that was the scariest thing I ever seen in my life. You only think it calms you down when in fact it is only temporary.
The choice is yours so what do you choose.Good luck to you!
you have to want to quit so bad that you will just stop cold turkey and use a substitute (like chewing gum or eating sunflower seeds) until you get used to not inhaling tobacco. you have to be sick of it and just not want the smell or taste of it in your mouth, and want to do everything in your power to be away from it.

good luck.
Contact the Quitline.
get a prescription for Chantix
How do you quit smoking the safe way? -