Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I-ve quit several times and always go back.
I think research still shows that just quitting cold turkey is most effective. There is a fairly new med called Chantix, which suppresses your need for nicotine. It is only available with a prescription.

Good luck!
It-s possible to quit smoke if you have strong determination.

Check out
http://www.stoppingsmokingtips.net/quit-…
for a no B.S tips on how you can quit smoking, even if you-ve been smoking for years.

Some said this technique is even better than Zyban.
try focusing on a hobbie. be strong about it, and find something else to crave. Find something to crave that isn-t bad for you.

Try chewing gum instead. Try not to focus on the fact that you-ve quit.

i saw a commercial that advertised fake cigarrettes that help you quit. They aren-t bad for you either.

Your probably not going to crave them, because the fake cigs don-t contain tobacco, but its something else to focus on.
I used the patch. I cut them in half to save money when I was ready to cut down. I failed quitting many times. I finally quit when I met my husband who is allergic to it. It was a huge guilt trip when I had a cigarette. So I finally quit. It has been 5 years now. I smoked for 15. Good luck! Quitting is the hardest and best thing you will ever do!!!
Read -The Easy Way to Stop Smoking- by Allen Carr.
He even says to smoke while you read his book. I smoked for over 20 years and I can confidently say that this book was a major part of what helped me to stop smoking. I have not smoked a cigarette since April 12, 2007 and I love it. No more burns in clothes, the carpet. No more stinky clothes in the closet. Try it!!! =)

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Way-Stop-Smoking-Non-Smokers/dp/1402718616/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8-s=books-qid=1215895063-sr=8-1
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -