My girlfriend wants me to quit smoking but im addicted? -

Thursday, November 3, 2016

My girlfriend wants me to quit smoking but im addicted? -


do it for yourself. do anything you can to reach your goal.
just start by cutting down.
cut down and use things like nicobate path-s and gum to help and eventually you-ll be able to eradicate it all together :)
If that sounds to hard you need to talk to her about it.
You could,
1) quit smoking, possibly via a program with gum or patches
2) break up with her
3) not quit smoking and see if she breaks up with you
my boyfriend made me quit smoking over a year ago and i still hate not smoking, but you should because its good for your health - one less thing to fight about.
i want my boyfriend to quit smoking too but he wont..it sucks.. but just try at least.. not just for her but for both of u guys.. also think about all the money you-d be saving too cigarretes are expensive..
My girlfriend wants me to quit smoking but im addicted? -