Best thing to quit smoking within 3-6 months? -

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Best thing to quit smoking within 3-6 months? -


hi after about 25 years now i am finally quiting smoking and joining the marines i am willing to spend up to $579 to quit smoking within 3-6 months or less what is everyones opeion on what to use?

p.s. i can take anything not allergic to any kind of meds an will still ask my doc if its somthing serious just want to quit.
hi starman..


Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
Do electronic cigarettes really help people quit smoking?

Over at e-cigarette-forum.com they-ve been running a poll since Feb of 2009 asking that very question and I found the results a bit facinating.

Out of 887 respondents so far the results tally up like this:

* 708 -I-ve completely quit analogs with e-cigs-
* 174 -I-ve cut down on analogs use with e-cigs-
* 5 -I only use e-cigs where I can-t use analogs-

Now, that-s not a formal study by any recognized authority on tobacco or smoking or some major university, but it does say a lot about what e-cig users have to say. In study terms that-s what? Anecdotal evidence? How many -official- medical studies have 887 respondents?
Hello!

You can check www.aSmoking.com for latest methods to quit smoking habit. But I am personally stop smoking 1 and half years ago. My personal opinion say what any meds/pills is not help, in my case I was able to stop smoking only after reading Allen Karr book, it like some NLP techniques which give you motivation to stop smoking. Try it, you can download it from internet.
Save your money, STOP BUYING THE CIGARETTES, and use your will power. That will save the $579.00 and also the ridiculous cost of cigarettes.

My Husband and I both quit this way. We bought a new car with the savings.

My system was a schedule. Reduce your smoking by only ALLOWING yourself a cigarette at certain times and after a three days reduce by one again, then after three more days reduce by one again, and again at three days reduce again. Gradually you will be done and they will not taste good any more.

As a pacifier, I would deep breathe in and out through my mouth when I thought I needed a cigarette off schedule. This gives you the feeling
of smoke passing over your tongue and into your lungs.

My Husband and I were both two plus pack a day smokers and this worked for both of us. As the nicotine purges from your system cigarettes will begin tasting bad. Now I have to hold my breathe to
even walk near smokers.

Good Luck, decide you can do it and you can. Be firm. I say you can stop in 2 weeks and if you cheat just go straight back to none. It took me a few months to not have one at breaks in the office. Everyone smoked at their desks. Now you have to go outside to do it so it is much more inconvienient. I would have one a year at the airport with others when we met for sales meetings. It was just a -keeping up thing-. The last year they were just putrid.

Be firm you can do it. Will power is like a muscle. it gets stronger with use.
I think this is one of your best decisions. You must know what are the advantages of quitting:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/cigarette…


This will keep you motivated throughout. My friend was chain smoker and he quit. He use to say, just be mentally strong and you can do it. Here are some tips that helped him:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/8-easy-ti…
Best thing to quit smoking within 3-6 months? -