Quit Smoking? -

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Quit Smoking? -


I want to quit smoking but not sure how to just do it. I know it sounds rediculous but its true. Any one have any helpfull tools or advice?
In the Search for questions slot type in -quit smoking- and you will get at least 6,800 results.
Go to Quit Assist,
http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/quitas…
It has a great deal of information on quitting.

Good luck!
I was smoking for more than 40 years. I thought I should stop the smoking. With a packet of cigarettes and the lighter in my drawer, I decided I wont touch it. I did not touch them and the cigarettes got spoiled and I had to throw them out. It is more than 14 years that I stopped smoking totally. There is no any external tool or advice needed to stop smoking. You decide you will not and do not smoke. You will get rid of the dirty habit totally.
Due to my smoking my son got lung problem with which he is suffering even now. My wife got cancer in her uterus, which may be attributed to passive smoking. Having brought forth all these misfortunes, do I need any more persuasion to stop smoking. Anybody who reads this should stop it immediately. It ruins your health and the health of your near and dear ones. You dont have to wait for somebody or the doctor to tell you. Just as you started, STOP smoking. There is no case for reducing the number of smokes etc. JUST STOP SMOKING, Thats all.
Hi and first may I say well done on taking the positive step of posting on here!

Many people will give you many different pieces of advice and none can be considered incorrect but this is a very complicated subject and the answer is not as simple as something that can be detailed in just a few words.

Throughout your life you have been conditioned by society into believing all the things that you currently beleive, at a fundamental level, about smoking. In order to quit and quit for good, without all the usual cravings, desires to go back, doubts that you made the right decision and enjoy the rest of yoru life as a happy non-smoker - you need to address ALL the -training- that you have received that led you to become a smoker.

This can take some time - I smoked for 20 years (20 a day) and it took me a few weeks to get my head around quitting. So dont expect just to be able to quit on day one and that-s that! I mean, if you do then great but all I am saying is that it might be better to prepare a little first so that you give yourself a greater chance of success. It is really horrible to quit and then go back to it after a few days so it is far better if you can make this quit attempt the last!

I am happy to help you on an onging basis so please go over to my site to see what I am about and if you like the look of what you find there drop me a line.

http://www.quitguaranteed.com

I make no charge for helping people to quit smoking.
Well if you quit smoking for good it will still control your life! look if your in most people pick up were they left off so if your not a habbit person just try really hard and chew spierment gum it helps ALOT if you are a habbit person and cant stop: if you like smoking dont over dose it do it when you FEEL and i really mean feel you have to :)
My husband (at 50 years old and after trying many many times) finally quit, using Zyban. He hasn-t had a cigarette for 5 years now. I also have a book called Keep Quit. And don-t think of it so much as the end of smoking, but instead as the beginning of breathing fresh air. Also, eat apples.
Hello There,

My wife smoked for over 10 years and when she found out that she was pregnant with our now newborn 3 months old daughter, she had promised me that if I found a good solution for quitting, she will try her best to kick the habit.

Well in my spare time I started researching online for quit smoking programs, meanwhile she was trying out patches and gums that you can buy at grocery stores and adventually they would not work for her.

After about a week of researching I had stumbled over a website that really impressed me on what they had to offer and that they actually say that they can almost guarantee your success, and most importantly that you can try it out for free.

The company has been around for over 20 years now and they have helped over a million smokers quit since and their kit has everything that you possibly need to help you quit smoking, I thought WoW that is impressive.

I went ahead and ordered the free trial for my wife (only paid for shipping) and she has quit smoking in just two weeks and she doesn-t want to hear about or smell another cigarette again in her life :)

Now it is up to you, but since my wife has quit, I was so happy about her success, so much so that I had built a small review site of the product to also help other people quit, you can check it out at;
http://time2quitnow.com
if you want to find out more.

P.S. They do ship to Canada.

Thanks for reading my short story, I hope it helps, good luck and stay healthy.
i smoked 20 a day for 18 years up until 3 weeks ago, my boss told me to stop so i did, it has been really easy without all the normal associated hype, i just stopped didnt even think about it, i have been using patches but most days i dont bother its just mind over matter, mental strength is all it takes, GO HARD YOU-LL FEEL BETTER IN NO TIME
Quit Smoking? -