I quit smoking but when can I say I really quit? -

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I quit smoking but when can I say I really quit? -


I quit smoking about 2.5 months ago. I-m proud of it and tell people that I quit, but some people say that I-ll just pick it up again. Is it like, once an addict always an addict? Anyone know the percentage of people that quit who stay quit for life?
Who cares what the percentage is? You are your own person, not the average person.
You-ll have cravings for life, but remember... they are quick (only a few seconds), so dont bother caving in.
If you feel like you need extra support now and then, or have questions, try out this site. I used it when I quit and it was awesome! (Free too which helps!)


http://www.quitnet.com

I smoked for 15 years and was up to 3 packs a day..I had a very bad addiction...I quit cold turkey(for about the tenth time)and that was 17 years ago...it certainly can be done..you re on the right track and have the hard part behind you...the trick is keeping it off your mind..I would-nt even think or talk about it ...it makes it much easier..your doing great!
I think when you dont feel you are dependant on cigs anymore. If you are fine now without them, youve quit, congrats

you might also want to try a liver cleanse..i heard it is good for people who quit smoking
Well, If you have true friends, they-ll support you all the way through even if people say you will always be addicted; DON-T BELIEVE IT! My dad quit smoking because he was so inlove with my mom, he did it out of love! Besides, if you have your mind set on that goal, don-t let your friends down, and more importantly, don-t let yourself down!
I quit on 5/29. Screw them. You quit. As long as you don-t start back...you-ve quit.
when you have been clean for at least a year you can say ur officially done. but once you stop smoking you have quit
what i think u should do is not quit smoking all at once u can still smoke even though it-s bad for you.try to smoke fewer cigarettes each day or every other day. by the time u smoke less. it will be true and you will feel better that you have acomplished this goal.
The cig never lights itself and puffs for you ,if you have quit,and I believe you have,don-t listen to what others say about you smoking again.Yes once an addict,always an addict,a recovering addict,one day at a time.
I quit smoking but when can I say I really quit? -