Is asking someone to quit smoking asking them to change? -

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Is asking someone to quit smoking asking them to change? -


I used to smoke, but quit about 6 years ago. My friends and family never said I changed afterwards.
Yes it is. If someone doesn-t like it, then they didn-t have to accept you in the 1st place. Once they did, they take you as is. Not a pct. of you that they like, but all of you.
I don-t think so, I think it is a way of asking to helping them improve their ways but not changing them. It is a choice to them though asking not forcing so whatever their answer is it-s there choice to change their ways not life and not them.
in a way its asking them to change their ways. i think the only way to stop doing habbit is to decide to do it yourself. and i dont think quiting a habbit make you change who you are..
Is asking someone to quit smoking asking them to change? -