I need to lose 25 pounds and quit smoking? -

Saturday, July 15, 2017

I need to lose 25 pounds and quit smoking? -


what is the best way . I need to lower my blood pressure. I am on meds for it . I weigh about 180 pounds and I am 5 feet 1 inch and I smoke 1 pack a day.
Hands down, BEST way to quit smoking is to go on Wellbutrin XL. I did and it was terrific! It-s a mild antidepressent, but the effects of withdrawl are almost none. It really is a miracle pill. The other version [Wellbutrin SR] works well too, my significant other took that.
cold turkey
and thats not for the eating part
excerise it helps both
try to quite smoking that will help a lil. try not using so much salt on your food. to quite smoking is gonna be hard. try to have less and less everyday. good luck
quit talkin -bout it and just do it,geez
stop eating so much, and stop smoking
You may NEED to do it but the question is -Do you want to do it?- When you decide you want to do it, you will. It-s just a matter of willpower and wanting something bad enough.
I need to lose 25 pounds and quit smoking? -