Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


Pretty self explanatory, but I will give some details specific to my situation.

I do work a somewhat stressful job and go to school, so I can-t just go cold turkey unless I wait until Christmas. I HATE nicotine gum, that stuff burns my mouth. The patches don-t seem to deliver a dose for me, whatsoever.

What are other ways to do this?
I’ve noticed that many members of this forum have been asking the same question about the best ways to quit smoking. However the truth is that one which work may not work for others.

The best way to quit smoking is the one that suits you best, if you feel comfortable using a product and you actually see results in a short period of time then keep using it and get a healthier life style.

And I-ve write several articles about it and put in a website where is free for you to visit at
http://stopsmokingherbs.org

You asked the -best way to quit-, yet you already indicated you won-t do it.

Going cold turkey IS the best way to ensure success. The first few weeks are rough, to be sure, but withdrawls from any drug are going to be far from pleasant.

It will help you to quit if you first figure out why you pick up a cigarette. After some soul searching, I figured out that one reason I smoked was to calm hunger pangs. Knowing this, when I wanted a cigarette, I chewed taffy. Really. I got fat, but it was alot easier to lose weight than it was to quit.

The most success will ultimately come from trying and trying again. Eventually, you will get it right.

Good luck.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -