Tips on how to quit smoking! Please someone? -

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Tips on how to quit smoking! Please someone? -


I-m only 18 and I smoke a lot! like 25 smokes a day! and on weekends when I go clubing and stuff I smoke like 30 or 40. I-ve tried to quit smoking and each time I fail I smoke more than usual!
I quit smoking cigarettes by constantly sucking on blow pops. Its good for the oral fixation and when your done you don-t want a cigarette because now you are chewing on gum. Also, you need someone to quit with you. It has to be one of the people you smoke often with. It-s extremely difficult to do alone. Also, never buy the lie. Know that you can-t have just one cigarette. Thats what addiction is. Take hold and know that you are master of your own domain.
Tips on how to quit smoking! Please someone? -