What is usually the most effective way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What is usually the most effective way to quit smoking? -


I need HELP. Okay..
I have tried quitting -cold turkey- but I can-t... it makes me crazy and I become a complete *****.
What can I do??
What has worked for you and
how much did it cost and
how long did it take?
go little by little till its all out of your body its the best thing you can do.
Hey Heather,

I-ve tried about every method there is out there and I can recommend only one - NLP!
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.

Check out this article
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

It-s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
Well, I haven-t tried quitting yet, but whats actually worked for the most people I know, is quitting when they get sick. Your -quit date- is the after you get that feeling -Shoot, I-m going to be so miserable tomorrow.- haha

How much do you want to smoke when you-re in bed with a sore throat and a runny nose? Exactly. Helps you get through at least the physical withdrawal.
Drinking more water, Eating more vegetables and lots more.. To get a detailed answer take a look at this..
What is usually the most effective way to quit smoking? -